We are one. We fear nothing but our God. We dare to do all we might to chase our wildest dream. We fight for today to save tomorrow. We do not trust those who found the truth but we do trust those who are looking for it. Feel the power of we. We are EDSA.

Senin, 22 Agustus 2011

THE REASON WHY I CHOSE ENGLISH DEPARTMENT

By: Relin Septi Wahyuni (A1B011003)

          My motivation to join English department was because I loved studying English since elementary school. In the beginning I did not understand what and how was English. When I was in the fourth grade in elementary school, that was the first time for me to study it. In the school I was like a stupid girl because I did not understand what the teacher said and taught but I like to listen to someone spoken in English. Finally I joined with my neighbor, her name was Mrs. Amy. She was a teacher in an English course and she taught me about English. She introduced me about numbers, fruits, vegetables, animals, etc. I got many vocabularies in there and it made me brave. At the end, I thought that I would work and study hard since English was my favorite study in the school.
          In the senior high school, English was very important to make the activities easy. When I met words in English I could translate it into Indonesian and made me easy to understand what its purpose. The second motivation why I joined was because of my parents. They wanted me to become a teacher. They wanted me to be a qualitative person and they said that English could make seeking a job be an easy matter.
          Finally I decided to join in English department to study and extended my potential. I hope that in English Department I can find much more valuable knowledge.

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online