We are one. We fear nothing but our God. We dare to do all we might to chase our wildest dream. We fight for today to save tomorrow. We do not trust those who found the truth but we do trust those who are looking for it. Feel the power of we. We are EDSA.

Senin, 22 Agustus 2011

THE REASON WHY I CHOSE ENGLISH DEPARTMENT

By: Jaga Pramudita Sari (A1B011002)

       My name is Jaga Pramudita Sari. I was born in Curup on 30 June 1993. I graduated from SMKN 1 Bengkulu, accounting program. At first, I was not interested to continue my study into college but the encouragement and motivation from my parents and other people drew me to continue this education.
          However in this case, at the beginning I wanted to continue my accounting education to Economics High School in Southern Sumatra but my parents did not allow me to. They said, “My daughter, we won’t allow you far from our supervision. You do not have family there. We are afraid with your condition.” Finally there was a friend who asked me to enroll at the University of Bengkulu. I was advised to continue my accounting education there, but somehow my desire for this accounting loss. Finally, I chose English department.
          I followed SNMPTN. At the time of the exam, I was very pessimistic because the questions which tested were extremely difficult, so that I decided to enroll in another university, but on 29 June, I heard the announcement from my friend that I passed the selection process and accepted in English Department. And now finally I become a part of English Department Student Association in University of Bengkulu. This is a little of my story and my reason to choose English.

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online