We are one. We fear nothing but our God. We dare to do all we might to chase our wildest dream. We fight for today to save tomorrow. We do not trust those who found the truth but we do trust those who are looking for it. Feel the power of we. We are EDSA.

Sabtu, 31 Desember 2011

A Gray Hair Man


Twenty-Five Years Ago
My Hair was Still Black
My House was Busy
Laugh, Love, and Smile
Sit Together Under a Strong Tree
Football, Music, an Old Girl are Our Friends
But, One Evening Those Are Gone
The God Call All of Them
Not Me, Just My Two Angels

Now, My Hair is Gray
Sit Under a Strong Tree Again
Just Alone
An Old Girl Sits in the Red Small Chair
She Locked at Me
Tears Always Come
Every Morning, Afternoon and Night
No One Knows
No One Cares
Just My Angel’s Old Girl
My Best Friend, My Wife, My Children
She is Just the One That I Have
No People, No Children in My Castle
I am the King, an Old Girl is the Angel
I Love Her Very Much
My Old Girl, My Angel’s Tweety Doll

By: ‘FR’

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online