We are one. We fear nothing but our God. We dare to do all we might to chase our wildest dream. We fight for today to save tomorrow. We do not trust those who found the truth but we do trust those who are looking for it. Feel the power of we. We are EDSA.

Senin, 22 Agustus 2011

THE REASON WHY I CHOSE ENGLISH DEPARTMENT

By: Ferkiman Hutasoit (A1B011039)

          This is the story why I enter University of Bengkulu with English as my major. Since I was in elementary school, I liked English very much, do you know why? That was because I did reading, writing and speaking English very often. Then when I entered a junior high school (at that time, my junior high school’s name was SMP Yadika Riau) my English be better than I was in elementary school. It began with a little matter like I got A or ten at my school test and my class test. What was the secret?
          I would consult with my teachers and my seniors in my school. It was a simple secret, wasn’t it? And the big matter was I got the first winner of English speech in Tambusai Region of Riau. I did it not only with the luck but also with my effort and my pray to God.
Since I was in senior high school, I got the fourth rank of English speech in Riau University as well, I was so proud because I could proud myself, my parents, my teachers, my friends, and all of people. I was really proud of it.
          So those are the reason why I like English and finally God give me the opportunity to enter UNIB with English as my major. Thanks to God and all of people.

= The Secret of Me =

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online