We are one. We fear nothing but our God. We dare to do all we might to chase our wildest dream. We fight for today to save tomorrow. We do not trust those who found the truth but we do trust those who are looking for it. Feel the power of we. We are EDSA.

Senin, 22 Agustus 2011

THE REASON WHY I CHOSE ENGLISH DEPARTMENT

By: Defry Azhari

          My name is Defry Azhari. I am from Senior High School 2 Bengkulu. I have a dream for being a doctor/astronomer. Because of that, I chose science class when I was in the second grade in my senior high school but then I realized that for being a doctor we must have so much cash because doctor study is so damn expensive.
          And the other reason is my parents asked me to continue my study in Bengkulu so that my parents can keep watching me. Beside that, English language is international language but many students so scared of it. So I was challenged to study English in English department.
          And I believe that being a teacher is a glorious profession because we can share our knowledge to students. In addition, the life as a teacher is great because now government care to all teachers in Indonesia very much.

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online