We are one. We fear nothing but our God. We dare to do all we might to chase our wildest dream. We fight for today to save tomorrow. We do not trust those who found the truth but we do trust those who are looking for it. Feel the power of we. We are EDSA.

Senin, 22 Agustus 2011

THE REASON WHY I CHOSE ENGLISH DEPARTMENT


By: Fitria Martati Lova

       My name is Fitria Martati Lova. Graduated from the school and be able to take college was the one that I wanted. Now it becomes apparent for real. I think I was a lucky girl because I could get it. I graduated from MAN 1 Model Bengkulu. Now I am a student who is majoring English in University of Bengkulu. There are several reasons why I am here. The most important the reason is; because I like English very much. Also I want to be a linguist. Thought for now my language skill is very low. Sometime I am embarrassed when people said, “o… yes, that’s good for you to study in college and majoring English in University of Bengkulu”. It’s really that I am nothing.
          The second reason is we know that English is an important language in the world. So I need to understand it. The last reason is because my parents wanted me to become a teacher. While in the field of teacher I am interested in English. So I decided to go to college and major English in FKIP.

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online