We are one. We fear nothing but our God. We dare to do all we might to chase our wildest dream. We fight for today to save tomorrow. We do not trust those who found the truth but we do trust those who are looking for it. Feel the power of we. We are EDSA.

Sabtu, 31 Desember 2011

Love is Just You and Me


Asking the Justice of My Love
When I had to Leave You
In a Lonely Road
Step by Step I’m Going to Far
More and More
Leaving My Crying on Your Hands

Justice, Let Me Weak in the Road End
Because My Love Was Separated From My Soul
My Life is Just You And Me
And I’ll Follow Your Life Forever

The Destiny Cannot Stop Me to Reach You
And My Soul Cannot Shout Me To Leave You
‘Cause I Live to Serve Your Love
Even though There is no Road
To Walk Into It

By: 'The Wind'

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online