We are one. We fear nothing but our God. We dare to do all we might to chase our wildest dream. We fight for today to save tomorrow. We do not trust those who found the truth but we do trust those who are looking for it. Feel the power of we. We are EDSA.

Senin, 22 Agustus 2011

THE REASON WHY I CHOSE ENGLISH DEPARTMENT

BY: Rahmiyatus Shalihah (A1B011047)

          First time I studied English it was one of the lesson that I hated so but now I know that I love English. English made me comfort and so interested in it. That is why I choose English program as my major.
          When I was a student of senior high school 1 Kepahiang, I was one of science student. It made me confused to choose English as my major because English was one of the social department’s programs. So when I did my SNMPTN exam I took two of science program and did science program too. Doing this exam was one of the difficult decisions for me. It’s difficult to choose my favorite lesson or my science program and the cost of it, was that I couldn’t get my choice program of SNMPTN exam. I couldn’t pass it and I lost my first chance to become UNIB’s student.
          After that, all of the things about joining the university felt so hard to me. Every chance to become a university student was full of bad shadow of my lost SNMPTN exam. I was afraid to do the same mistake and felt down.
          But in the other hand, God gave me the best way out of this condition. Before I did my SPMU’s exam I got the chance to become a university student in English Department by PPA.
          Beside all of this experience, I knew that English was my best choice and conclude that “God does not give what we want but gives us what we need” because it was the best of the best.

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online