We are one. We fear nothing but our God. We dare to do all we might to chase our wildest dream. We fight for today to save tomorrow. We do not trust those who found the truth but we do trust those who are looking for it. Feel the power of we. We are EDSA.

Senin, 22 Agustus 2011

THE REASON WHY I CHOSE ENGLISH DEPARTMENT

By: Karisma Aditya

          I liked English since I was ten years old until I was a student of Vocational High School 1 Bengkulu, I still liked English but I was not smart so I wanted to know more about this lesson and be the best English student.
          One thing that made me regretting; I could not join English debate club in my former school. If I joined in this club so maybe now I could be like HW (name of a student in English Department) so I do not want to replay my mistake in the university. I will join English debate club because I want to be like ES (name of a student in English Department) maybe more than him. This is my hope. Amin…
          When I did SNMPTN, I doubted that I could be accepted because for me the questions were very difficult to answer but I only have one purpose that I want to be a student of University of Bengkulu and I want to make my dream comes true that is I want to be an English teacher.
          I am very happy because now I am an English student in University of Bengkulu. I won’t replay my mistake and I won’t waste this chance. I will be the best English student and I want to be like Mr. Drs. Syafrizal. Now I am very happy to be a part of University of Bengkulu. It’s good to see you all my new friends. I love you.
Thank you.

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online