We are one. We fear nothing but our God. We dare to do all we might to chase our wildest dream. We fight for today to save tomorrow. We do not trust those who found the truth but we do trust those who are looking for it. Feel the power of we. We are EDSA.

Senin, 22 Agustus 2011

THE REASON WHY I CHOSE ENGLISH DEPARTMENT

By: Kanti Aldino Hadi

          My name is Kanti Aldino Hadi. I was born on 12 February, in Bengkulu. I live at Jln. Unib Permai IV D No. 58 RT.15 Kec. Muara Bangkahulu Kel. Bentiring Permai, Bengkulu.
          I graduated from SDN 19 Bengkulu. Then I continued my study in SMPN 11 Bengkulu. And after that I entered SMAN 5 Bengkulu. My friends used to call me Kanti, Dino or “No”. When I was child I like English but I could not speak in English. I was very nervous while studying in my class.
          My inspiration is an English lecturer like my father. I am very happy to become a student in English Department, University of Bengkulu because they only chose people who reside in here. For me English is very important in my life.
          Therefore I want to study English. I want to be a smart, wise and authoritative lecturer. I want to be a smart person in using English, like my father, my lecturer and like you.
          Insha’Allah, with my founding, my patience and my struggle I will be able to pursue my dream, which is becoming a lecturer like my father.
“Forgive me my brother and my sister,
That is the only thing that I can write right now”

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online