We are one. We fear nothing but our God. We dare to do all we might to chase our wildest dream. We fight for today to save tomorrow. We do not trust those who found the truth but we do trust those who are looking for it. Feel the power of we. We are EDSA.

Senin, 22 Agustus 2011

THE REASON WHY I CHOSE ENGLISH DEPARTMENT

By: Nurul Alfiyyah (A1B011054)

          English… English… and English. Just hear the word made me so bored.
          When I was studying English, I thought the usual. I’ve studied English since in the third grade in an elementary school. I used to get 8 up to 8.5 point in English. (Maybe my brain is so damn smart, LOL). And then, in the fourth grade I used to become the representative from my school to join science Olympiads. This made me want to be a doctor.
(Sorry… sorry… sis and bro of senior…)
I just want to share it but this is the real point why I chose English.
When I was in junior high school in the second grade, I was watching TV about diplomat and this moment made me wanted to be a diplomatist. I browsed all the information about diplomat and then I found that if I wanted to be a diplomatist I have to be able to speak in English. At the beginning, I have already studied English seriously.
It SNMPTN I chose International Affair in UGM but I was not accepted, so my father gave me some advice to choose English Department but I did not like it. Then my father gave me some persuasive statements and made me agree with him and I was sure with English so I entered by SPMU. My father said that if I entered English Department, it would be good for me because in this globalization era and free trade, English is used so often. It makes the prospect for the future very bright.
I know that I have a skill because in my opinion everybody, anyone certainly has their own skill.

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online