We are one. We fear nothing but our God. We dare to do all we might to chase our wildest dream. We fight for today to save tomorrow. We do not trust those who found the truth but we do trust those who are looking for it. Feel the power of we. We are EDSA.

Senin, 22 Agustus 2011

THE REASON WHY I CHOSE ENGLISH DEPARTMENT

By: Ramadina (A1B011013)

       My name is Ramadina. I am a lucky one because I have become a student at University of Bengkulu. I chose English study program in UNIB but at first I did not hope for it. I have wanted to be a doctor since I was in junior high school although I know I could not make it. I thought that to be a doctor I must have many speculations. Then I knew that my parents could not support my dream so I thought that I got to have another dream (back up plan). Finally I knew that I wanted to be a teacher so I chose English study program.
          I have some reasons why I chose English study program. It’s simple. I like English. I have liked English since I was in junior high school. I thought that English is exciting. I also had some favorite teachers in junior and senior high school. They were English teacher. So it made me like English so much. Beside that I also wanted to be able to speak English very well because I thought that English is the language commonly spoken in most of the part of the world and it’s important. I have a dream to explore the world so I think I must be able to make it true.
          But the most important is I want to be a teacher. I think that a teacher is very excellent and also very important. We can be a good and successful person because of our teacher. I want to be a good teacher but I do not only want to be an English teacher. I want to be a teacher who speaks English. I want to teach many good things that I know to all. I want to teach the world and I want to learn from the world. I want everyone in the world can get better education and I think it can come true easily with English.
          The last I just want to say that I like English but I know that I am not good in it. So I want to study it more and choose University of Bengkulu.

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online