We are one. We fear nothing but our God. We dare to do all we might to chase our wildest dream. We fight for today to save tomorrow. We do not trust those who found the truth but we do trust those who are looking for it. Feel the power of we. We are EDSA.

Senin, 22 Agustus 2011

THE REASON WHY I CHOSE ENGLISH DEPARTMENT

By: Devi Yusfita

          My name is Devi Yusfita. I graduated from Senior High School 9 Bengkulu. When I was in senior high school, there was a challenging lesson for me, it was English. At first, I felt very bored but after I followed this study seriously, I found a certain interesting things from English. I encountered so many difficulties in studying English. But then, finally I decided to join an English course near by my home for 6 months.
          For some people English might be difficult but not for me. English will be fun if we know the way to learn it. In the future I hope that I’ll be able to speak English fluently, so I decided to continue my study in college and took English as my major. If I do, it will be my dream comes true. I do not learn English for myself but I want to share it to other people as well.
          I hope that I will make a revolution in the education of English because English is very important in the future.

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online