We are one. We fear nothing but our God. We dare to do all we might to chase our wildest dream. We fight for today to save tomorrow. We do not trust those who found the truth but we do trust those who are looking for it. Feel the power of we. We are EDSA.

Senin, 22 Agustus 2011

THE REASON WHY I CHOSE ENGLISH DEPARTMENT


By: Iwan Funai

          My name is Iwan funai. You can call me Funai. Here I am going to tell and explain to you why I chose English Department in University of Bengkulu.
          I’ve known English since I was child, and of course I didn’t Understand it. The first time I knew English, it was complicated and difficult to learn and I thought that I won’t be able to master it. When I was in elementary school I always got a bad score in English because I didn’t understand this lesson.
Because of that and other causes I began learning English seriously. I like watching English movies, songs, and reading English book. It was successfully motivate me to study it hard.
I was seriously studying to know and translate many words with dictionary and I did that when I have heard any word that I didn’t know the meaning in Indonesian. Thanks to God, that thing continues on until now.
Finally I can understand English language eventhough it is not much. Now I like English and I want to study it and I hope that I can learn English well, and then I will share my knowledge with others who need and want it. That’s it.

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online