We are one. We fear nothing but our God. We dare to do all we might to chase our wildest dream. We fight for today to save tomorrow. We do not trust those who found the truth but we do trust those who are looking for it. Feel the power of we. We are EDSA.

Senin, 22 Agustus 2011

THE REASON WHY I CHOSE ENGLISH DEPARTMENT


By: Yonengsih (A1B011046)

       I graduated from a vocational high school there I took accounting department. When I passed the National Exam, I was very confused. I had not both an ambition and a purpose. I just had two plans. They were, choosing either Accounting Department or English Department.
          My parents wanted me to be a teacher especially at English department but they still let me myself determine the decision because they want me to choose what’s interesting for me.
          On the other hand, I thought I had to join Accounting Department because I have been studying it for three years. Quite a long time I thought.
          Finally I chose English Department. Yeah… I had thought for that a thousand times, of course.
          Honestly I could not refuse to join English Department because of my parents but it did not matter at all. I won’t stay in a wrong way because I believed that my parents knew it more what was the best for their children. So here are the reasons;
  1. I have been in love with English since I was in the second grade of SMP. I love listening to English songs, watching English movies, and etc. Until I have a feeling to be guide. Talking to everybody in the world is my dream. Although I can’t. Join English Department was a way to make my little dream comes true. Although I will be a teacher but I really want to be the best teacher in the future. I also can be a guide or the best translator.
  2. I wanted to make my parents be proud of me. It did not mean that because I used to follow what they wanted but I believed that in the future there is something which I can proud to them by joining English Department.
  3. I want to be a great emotional guy because I thought that I had to fix my emotional by being a nice and more patient teacher.
  4. And the last but not the least, honestly I did not know exactly why I joined English Department but from the bottom of my heart there was a voice said that I DO LOVE ENGLISH.
Listen…
I am Oneng, always, always, and always believe that
“God would like to give me the best for my best hope”
I just followed the way which God gave me.

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online