We are one. We fear nothing but our God. We dare to do all we might to chase our wildest dream. We fight for today to save tomorrow. We do not trust those who found the truth but we do trust those who are looking for it. Feel the power of we. We are EDSA.

Senin, 22 Agustus 2011

THE REASON WHY I CHOSE ENGLISH DEPARTMENT

By: Ike Prasitya Utami

          Actually I do not know what I want to do. I do not know my plan for the future. At first, I thought that life mean having fun but then I realized that life was not just to have fun. At that time, the national exam awaited students of senior high school. Then I tried to get a good mark because I thought that if I did, I won’t be difficult to get into university. And then when the time come to choose which university that I should enter, I decided to enter English Department in University of Bengkulu by PPA but I did not know why I chose this major.
          First, I did not understand English very much.
          Second, I was afraid that I would go into a trouble later on.
          But one of my teacher once said that, “We will never know what will happen if we do not try it”. I started thinking that it would not hurt me if I tried this one. If others can then why can’t I?
          And then I decided to live my life in English Department. I want to learn English. I wish that someday I can share my knowledge with others. Although it is difficult for me. I will not to give up because I have selected English as the path in my life.

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online