We are one. We fear nothing but our God. We dare to do all we might to chase our wildest dream. We fight for today to save tomorrow. We do not trust those who found the truth but we do trust those who are looking for it. Feel the power of we. We are EDSA.

Senin, 22 Agustus 2011

THE REASON WHY I CHOSE ENGLISH DEPARTMENT

By: Indri Mawaranti

       My name is Indri Mawaranti. I graduated from SMAN 1 Argamakmur. In this writing, I want to explain about my reason why do I enter English Department.
1.   I like many foreign languages and have interest to learn five languages in the world; they are (English, Japanese, Spanish, French, and Korean).
2.  Actually I do not want to be a teacher in this field. I entered this program because I hope that it would be useful for me in the future, such as getting a job in a company. Maybe you think why I did not enter or took the schools which are devoted to learn a foreign language. I have a strong interest in learning at that place (ex: STBA) but the problem was my parents who had not been dare to allow me to learn in outside of Bengkulu.
3.  Many people told me that English study program have a higher chance to get a job. Ex: opening a private teaching.
4.  My parents were very supportive if I would enter FKIP but for the determination of the major was in my hand. My parents completely give up to me and let me chose English study program because I really wanted to master it.
I admitted that when I walked into English class, my mental was so down. I know now I do not have much ability in this field but if I preserve and study hard I’m sure that I can master my favorite language (English).
I hope that you can help me to achieve that. Ok! These are my reasons why I joined English department. Thanks a lot.

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online