We are one. We fear nothing but our God. We dare to do all we might to chase our wildest dream. We fight for today to save tomorrow. We do not trust those who found the truth but we do trust those who are looking for it. Feel the power of we. We are EDSA.

Senin, 22 Agustus 2011

THE REASON WHY I CHOSE ENGLISH DEPARTMENT


By: Yesicha Ryona (A1B011041)

v  First,
Both my parents are educators (teacher). They advised me to follow their footsteps; becoming educators as well.
v  Second,
I wanted to learn English, so I wanted to be able to speak in English fluently! (Just like the people overseas). Moreover English is international language for now. So it asks me and all of us to be able to speak in English for the progress of globalization.
v  Third,
Since I my childhood, I have a dream of being an artist, so it also requires me to speak in English fluently!! I want to be and I have to learn!
v  Fourth,
The last reason is that if my dream above is not achieved then inevitably I will be a teacher, lecturer, or other non-teaching staff working in an educational institution (possibly in other fields). So with science and the provision of education that I am going to get from this university, I can easily adapt to the world of my work later. Especially for now, many sought employee candidates from Teacher Training and Education Faculty. Especially in this era of globalization, English is very important, risky and needed in all aspects of life.

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online