We are one. We fear nothing but our God. We dare to do all we might to chase our wildest dream. We fight for today to save tomorrow. We do not trust those who found the truth but we do trust those who are looking for it. Feel the power of we. We are EDSA.

Senin, 22 Agustus 2011

THE REASON WHY I CHOSE ENGLISH DEPARTMENT


By: Wenti Astanti

          Hello, my name is Wenti, you can call me Wenti. I am 18 years old. I am an enjoyable person. Now I want to tell you about why I chose English Department in University of Bengkulu.
          When I studied in the fourth grade of an SD, I started to know about English. The first time I knew about this lesson I feel interested. Moreover the teacher was very good so I became more enjoyed and understand everything that the teacher taught me. And then when I was in the second grade of an SMP, I did not forget that time, suddenly I did not like this lesson and that just because I did like the teacher. I was very bored while studying with him. When the teacher taught me the lesson I did not know what he explained. So I hated this lesson. And then when I entered an SMA, at first I still hated English but slow but sure started to like it because the teacher was very good, funny and enjoyable. So she could teach me the lesson well. I liked with the teaching process of this teacher. I thought that she was the most excellent teacher that I’ve ever met. She was very clever; she gave me motivation, so I would try it again, to be better in English. Since that moment, I started to like English again until I liked English songs especially Jonahs Brother.
          I thought from my experience that English is very easy if we want to try it. I like English so I think I want to be an English teacher. Moreover on this time English teachers are important for us and I think if I can speak in English I can open a private teaching in my village for poor children. I want to be a good English teacher. So I entered University of Bengkulu and I chose English Department. I will try to study seriously and I want to be an excellent English teacher!!!

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online